£22,000 - £26,000 p.a.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented individual to join a UK-leading architectural firm as a Front of House Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for an organised, proactive and enthusiastic individual to join the team and oversee a range of responsibilities.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, the Front of House Coordinator will work closely with team members to oversee duties such as:
• Meeting and greeting guests
• Screening calls and taking detailed messages
• Booking and organising taxis and couriers
• Managing meeting rooms
• Ordering catering, stationery and kitchen supplies
• Ensuring the practice is tidy and presentable
• Assisting with the preparation of internal documents
• Assisting with facilities management and liaising with contractors and external teams
• Ad-hoc administration duties
The successful candidate will be friendly, personable and approachable, possessing an excellent telephone manner and be effective in answering queries and completing tasks. In addition to answering phones and overseeing front of house, you will oversee the management of meeting rooms and prepare for upcoming meetings.
Experience in using Adobe Creative suite programmes is essential!
If you are interested in joining an award-winning design firm and progressing your career within a multifarious role, then please apply today!
We will do our very best to help you find your ideal job. Our approach is personable and we believe that your job hunting experience should be enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you.