£25,000 - £30,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a friendly administrator to join an innovative architectural studio with global reach. Based centrally, this practice is seeking a meticulous and organised Project Administrator to undertake the following:
• Processing, uploading, issuing and archiving project documentation using 4Projects and Asite
• Develop and maintain filing and document tracking systems
• Attending regular meetings in order to ensure best practice
• Diary management/coordinating meetings
• Coordinating travel arrangements and accommodation
• Taking minutes/typing correspondence
• Printing/copying/binding of documents
A proactive and highly organised nature is a must.
If you are keen to be part of an award winning global company going from strength to strength, do get in touch ASAP.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Manager to join an amazing team. This successful and expanding practice whom are based in Clerkenwell, is looking for a highly driven and ambitious individual to work alongside their head of Finance and Operations. This is a new and challenging role where you can make your mark within this friendly and social company, from ensuring the smooth daily running of all financial operations to managing the Finance Assistant.
• Accounting Procedures
• Processing HMRC payments
• Devising and implementing project tracking procedures
• Facilities management
The new Finance Manager will be instrumental in implementing new systems in finance and administrative support, allowing this dynamic company to grow and develop further. If you have 5+ years’ experience in a financial role experienced with Sage, and looking to take that next step in your career, please get in touch ASAP.
£25,000 - £30,000
A multi award winning architectural practice based in Central London are seeking a knowledgeable and driven New Business Coordinator to join their marketing team. Working primarily across the arts and culture, this is a wonderful opportunity for someone with a true love for contemporary architecture to be at the forefront of winning new business for this highly respected studio. Prior experience of putting together bids and award submissions is a must for this role, as are strong communication skills and an organised working approach. Graphic experience is a must for this amazing position.
Please get in touch by emailing your CV, and brief covering letter outlining your suitability.
£20,000 - £25,000
An established, mid-sized, and internationally renowned architectural practice is seeking enthusiastic and organised Office Assistant to join them in their wonderful Central London studio. This is a great opportunity to become part of an award winning team working on exciting projects across urban design, sustainability and architecture.
• Front of house cover
• Organising meetings and booking travel, cover of reception when required
• Diary management and secretarial support to Office Manager and Project Manager
• Experience within a creative environment
• Document control experience working with 4Projects
• A keen interest in art, design and architecture
• Proactive working approach
Whilst prior experience within an architectural practice is not essential for this role, a real eye for detail, a friendly manner and providing first rate administrative support in a creative environment are a must.